The aim of this course is to provide training for qualified CPL (A) / IR (A) licence holders to a standard where their knowledge and skill of jet airliner handling and operation will be that of airline entry level. This course can be tailored to meet specific operational procedures for airlines that require it.
Before commencing a JOC course an applicant shall be the holder of a CPL / IR (A) licence
Courses on offer:
- JOC conducted in our JAR-STD3A (FNPT II MCC) B737-800W NG simulator:
- 25 hours of theoretical knowledge instruction
- 44 hours of simulator training
Fees and payment
- Using our B737-800W NG Simulator, the course fee is 6,866€
- All Prices are valid for courses starting before June 30th, 2013. Should the applicable VAT rate be modified, FTEJerez reserves the right to adjust the price accordingly on the corresponding services.
Single use en-suite accommodation on site and meals available at additional cost (310€ + VAT per person per week).
Points to Highlight
- All required briefings included
- Continuously assessed course with written reports given after each simulator session, charting the student’s progress
- Full use of college recreational facilities
Provisional Courses Start Dates
On demand, depending on availability.