The aim of the FI (A) course is to train CPL/IR (A) or ATPL (A) holders to the level of proficiency necessary for the issue of a FI (A) Rating, enabling them to operate as flight instructors.
Minimum age and medical fitness
An applicant for a CPL (A) shall be at least 18 years of age and shall hold a valid Class 1 medical certificate.
Before commencing a FI (A) course an applicant shall:
- Be the holder of a CPL/IR (A) or ATPL (A)
- Hold a JAR Class 1 medical
- Be fluent in the English language
- 32.5 hours Piper Warrior
- 125 hours of Groundschool
- Computer based training and briefs
- It includes 27.5 hours of dual instruction and 5 hours mutual flying with another FI applicant
Fees and payment
- The course fee is 9,972€
- CAA licence issue and test fees not included
- Single use en-suite accommodation on site and meals available at additional cost (310€ + VAT per person per week)
Points to Highlight
- All landing charges and navigation fees included
- Full use of college recreational facilities
- Ideal learning environment
- Good weather factor
Provisional Courses Start Dates
No current courses available.