We are pleased to announce that FTEJerez will offer an Information Seminar in Lyon, France, the following 12th March 2016. Attendance to the event is free of charge, however, prior registration is required using the form below. During our Information Seminar we will explain the training offered at FTEJerez in detail, including:
- The residential experience at our dedicated Aviation Campus.
- Our history, track record and industry milestones.
- Our range of premium airline partners, including the recently announced partnership with easyJet and upcoming airline cadetships.
- University options for young candidates wishing to qualify with both a European degree and an ATPL licence.
- How to prepare for our pilot assessments, including how to improve your level of English.
Our Senior Training Advisor will be joined by one of our French graduates, currently working as a First Officer with one of the world’s largest airlines. He will be delighted to share his experience as an airline pilot and as an FTEJerez graduate with all attending.
Remember: this event is free of charge, however, prior registration is required as places are limited. You can register by sending us an email:Send us an email